We're currently looking into releasing our own app for allowing you to use our countdowns as a screensaver, but in the meantime there are 3rd party apps that will let you set any web page as a screensaver. Sorry, but we can't support this software if something goes wrong ...
- Download HTML Screensaver here (it's free): http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/djmclean/htmlscreensaver.html
- After downloading and installing, you'll need to set the web address of the countdown you want i.e. "http://days.to/22-august/2015". To do this, go to the countdown you want to use for your screen saver in a web browser. then right-click on the address in the address bar and select "Copy".
- Open Control Panel in Windows, select Appearance and Personalisation, then select Change screen saver.
- Select HTML Screen Saver in the list of screensavers, and click on Settings...
- Now right-click in the URL box, and select paste.
- Make sure that Remove border and scrollbars" has a tick next to it.
- Click OK to set the screen saver.